Thursday, April 10, 2014

LDN DAY 10 Changing time of day to take LDN to the Evening.

After reading this https://sites.google.com/site/dudleyslowdosenaltrexonesites/home/side-effects-and-dosing-of-ldn

I have decided that it is probably best that I take my LDN at night. I guess I was a bit concerned about taking it a night originally. Most of my health problems happen in the early hours of the night or first thing in the morning, so originally I was worried about making things worse. Based on the fact that I am not getting a major improvement in health, I am going to take an extra dose tonight ...2ml so bringing it forward by 8 hours. So I guess it is kind of an overdose! . I am not too concerned and it seems that LDN has a life of 3 hours in the body and so theory is that my morning 2ml will be out of my system (even though the effects will still be present) Yes a human guinea pig. One day soon ...you Doctors will be getting your acts together and prescribing and monitoring your patents properly!!  This is certainly not the case in France. I am looking forward to seeing the response from the Hospital in Limoges...and to see what the Professor will say. I am expecting the usual ...arrogant attitude that I have experienced in the past! However this time...I am going armed with print outs in French about LDN (thanks to http://sep.over-blog.com/ for translating this ) and belive me I am not going to bullshitted by any pumped up so called EX-spert. Sorry for the language but I have just about had enough of countless so called medical experts about how taking my anti inflammatories will cause no harm and that one should not take warning notices to seriously (in terms of side effects listed) I have even been advised not to look on the internet too much ...LOL LOL really !! If it was not for the internet and blogs etc etc...I would never have found out about LDN and I would probably be in hospital as I type now!!

Rant over! Sorry but had enough and better out than in! Doctors prepare yourself ...Alex is coming to a hospital near you and will stand no bullshit!

Thats all for now...motivated and out!

I'll leave you with a tulip from my garden ...to brighten your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment