Wednesday, April 9, 2014

LDN Day 9

Day 9 ....

Well I see what they mean about vivid dreams, even my day dreams are vivid....Its odd but if thats all that I get...versus ....being in hospital as a result of taking the "standard" stuff...then ...I can handle that!

Very tired this morning...had to go back to bed for two hours..Not so much pain but just unable to concentrate. Kind of the feeling you get when you have the flu. I also noticed that I get very cold easily ..this is not a change since taking LDN. Swelling in fingers still the same.  I have noticed that I have more energy in the afternoon, ( I take my LDN in the morning) I am not sure why this is?

Well thats all for now... I'll leave you with Marius under atttack( By Max ...no animal was harmed....well he fell asleep LOL)

No comments:

Post a Comment