Thursday, April 3, 2014

Day 2 LDN (low dose naltrexone treatment)


I am not feeling too ruff (LOL) could not resist....today...No major changes in health...the normal aches and pains no improvement or worsening .... I thought a change from the normal body parts picture...you could look at this handsome devil instead. My name is Marius...I am a rescue dog...and a very shy but lovely dog. I am in masters garden ...(but not allowed to poo! most unfair...) He takes me out to poo in other peoples gardens ...LOL 

Slept normally ...and better than normal...not sure if it is the new drugs or me being a bit more relaxed at having an alternative treatment to try. I had a lovely call from my 92 year old Nan via skype on her Kindle fire...how about that? amazing ...92 and skyping away ...! I want to record every moment...so I never forget the experience. My Nan has Rheumatoid  Arthritis so we often exchange notes and pains! She does not think its  fair that a 42 year old should suffer like this ...nor do I!

I thought I would mention...just incase anyone tries the same treatment. I am cutting back nearly all sugars and gluten . Its sort of part Palaeo with a twist ...I allow the odd bit of starch and medicinal 85% Dark Chocolate. I did the reset diet about 2 months ago. I find that I am less tiered than I was. I also take 2 turmeric supplements, high dose of Vit D and krill oil and 1 multivitamin.   When I was on immunosuppressants ... I really needed the extra vitamins ...as my immune system was lowered by them. I guess this is why I am happier to take LDN as it enhances the immune systems job rather than suppress parts of the process...my instinct tells me this is a more intelligent approach...but will have to see the results to see what happens...fingers crossed!

Signing off now. I'll leave you with one of my flowers from my little garden to cheer you up. (if you need cheering up!)



No comments:

Post a Comment